Megan turned 4 this month. Oh how I love this girl. She is so sweet and so much fun to be with. I keep telling her I will cry when she goes to school because I will miss her so much. She can't wait to go (although it is not for another year still) and tells me I will be fine. She helps me so much with Landon and is always playing and creating. I usually have to beg her to watch a show just to get her to take a break ( more like I need a break from her and all her projects). She loves writing and making pictures for her friends. She loves riding her bike and playing with her siblings. She does a great job at keeping up with the older ones. She has such a fun personality and of course beautiful red hair.
Megan piled the books on the bed and got her doll and began reading. So cute! She is wearing her crown and ballerina shoes.




1 comment:
What a cutie! I can't believe she is four!
Post a Comment