I love Landon's smiles and giggles. They are so easy to come by and I love that.
Landon is enjoying being more mobile with toys, fast crawling, and walking with supports.
Landon can't hold still for long. Here he is drinking his bottle while on the go. He has 3 teeth at 10 1/2 months. I have nearly quit breast feeding. Landon prefers the bottle and that works for me at his age now.
We went exploring around Lichtenberg and came back with this little critter. After much coercing, Tyler let him go.
Poor Megan had to come along with Mom to drop off food at the school for a luncheon. Thank goodness there were no episodes in the car. I love this picture of Tyler and a friend caring for Megan. They can be the best of friends, but Tyler also knows how to tease Megan endlessly.
We had a Solar eclipse a few months ago. We all viewed it and thought it was a pretty cool event. And yes I looked at the sun with sunglasses even though they tell you to not do that. My eyes survived. Kate and Sarah viewed it at school with an awesome science teacher.
We visited Potzberg Wildlife Park and the kids enjoyed an amazing bird show ( in German) and playing with the goats. It was so fun.
An old time teeter-totter.
Steve and I had a fun date with the Army Dentac Birthday Ball. We have been able to go out about once a week now that Sarah can babysit. We usually just go to dinner, but that hour is precious uninterrupted time. We love it! We have enjoyed trying all the restaurants around us. There is never a wait. In fact, they like you to call and make reservations, even if you are coming in just a few minutes prior. Tipping in Germany is about 2%. Their tax is 19%. Steve works hard here at the hospital and I am always so proud of the time and dedication he gives his career.















1 comment:
So much fun! I wish we could see you while you are here! When will you be here?
Post a Comment