Thursday, January 14, 2016

Landon is Growing Fast

Before I forget....because I aways do now that I have 5 kids.  It all begins to run together.  Never thought it would, BUT IT DOES!

Landon just walked down the stairs, holding onto the railing with one hand.  Taking what I call "Big Steps".  Our stairs are scary stairs.  They are wood planks with no backs.  Floating stairs.  My heart sang as he looked so grown up and could accomplish this on his own.  One second later my heart cried, as I see my baby up growing up so fast.  Such confusing feelings.  One being joy and the other being sadness, within seconds of each other.  I hate how demanding babies are for years.  However, so much time invested into these demanding babies can only lead to great feelings of satisfaction and joy.  Mostly love. Landon is 18 months and loves to be with me all the time.  Or at least someone, siblings and dad come second.  Landon's favorite words are uh-oh and hot.  He says these two words as much as possible.  He also loves to say Ma and Dada.  Oh how I love this little guy.  He loves to go for car rides.  He loves to eat chocolate and candy.  He loves almost any food.  I guess that is why he 30 pounds!  He demands to feed himself. He is sleeping through the night for the most part.  He still loves his binks and blanket.  LOVES THEM! He is good to take naps.  He is just adorable and beautiful! I love you Landon!