Thursday, May 8, 2008

Daily Happenings!

Sarah is a big help with Tyler.
She LOVES to make him laugh.

Kate is such a funny girl. You just never know what will come out of her. She tries to act tough, but she really is a softy and loves to cuddle and hug. She claims she doesn't like/need kisses, but she gets them anyway.


Caterpillars are everywhere. The girls have had fun playing with them. We kept a few in a cup, but after a day, the caterpillars had eaten through all the leaves and left a BIG YUCKY mess behind, so I released them back to nature. We once kept ladybugs and that was much easier (I think it died). Oh, and we had pollywogs (is that right?) that Steve caught in the stream by our house and they were doing well untill the sun reached our deck in the afternoon and they boiled to death in the middle of summer. I need to be better! My kids deserve it. And we have kept worms too- but only for a day!


Are you feeling the LOVE yet? It was Tyler's idea to play DOGPILE on him!


Tyler is a good sport. Sarah had the idea to push him around in the doll stroller. Mom was close by.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi guys! Love the pictures! Wow, so alot of butterflies must be getting ready to emerge, huh? That's neat. I'm really looking forward to coming and seeing your world.

Cheryl said...

I love the dogpile picture!!!! Tyler is getting so big. What beautiful children. And, you would think my dad was visiting with the newspapers strewn all over the couch.

Dana said...

Those are such cute pictures. Tell Sara, Kate and Tyler hello!

cheryl said...

They are all sooooooooooo cute!!!
I love you guys!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
-Tess