
Sarah's school had a Mother's Day Social. The kids helped set the table, make the muffins, and made special, little gifts for the moms. One little girl's mom was late and it was the saddest thing to watch. She sat at the table just STARING at the door, waiting for her mom to walk through it any minute. I can't even explain how sad the girl looked- it makes me want to cry just thinking of it. Thank goodness her mom arrived. I love how much we all love our Moms.
2 comments:
I love the side part about each of you guys. Love the picture of Steve and Sarah, and I agree with all of your wishes (well except for the army part, of course.) Sarah is looking so grown up. We love you all and miss you.
Looks like you had a fun time with Gloria. Isn't she the best Grandma ever?!? Love you all!
Post a Comment