We had a nice trip visiting my family in Utah. The girls LOVED the snow. They truly couldn't get enough of it. As soon as they got out of the car after arriving, they were in the snow (and it was 10:00 at night). They just thought it was wonderful. That is one bad thing about Maryland...it gets really cold and yet we have nothing to show for it.
My dad is doing okay. He is very tired, nauseous, uncomfortable, and in pain. So with all that, he just is trying to keep going and get through his treatments. He has about 4 more days of chemotherapy and radiation. Then he will have a 2 week break. After that he will have radiation pellets put into his stint that goes directly to the cancer areas in the liver, and that will be done for a few days. And lastly, he will do chemotherapy by IV for a few days. Once all the treatment is finished, he will wait for a transplant. We are hoping for that to be by the 1st of March. Please keep praying for him. I know there is a God and he hears our prayers. I don't know how it all works, but I know it does. Thank you everyone for all the support you have given me and my family. It has been appreciated. My aunt and cousin came and took some pictures of all of my family. I think they are going to be really nice. As soon as I get a copy of them, I will share them.
9 comments:
So fun to see you! Hope you enjoyed more of your trip than just snow, and Glad you made it home safely.
I know Steve from high school (and actually, I met you at your open house at the Eyres' home). You have such a beautiful family!
I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip! I'm so envious of the snow. 10 stinking degrees today and we have nothing to show for it... not fair!
We loved seeing you!
...and our prayers are with your dad and the rest of your family!
Erica - I'm so sorry to hear your dad isn't well. I didn't even know! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep me updated when you find anything out. We love you guys!
Erica, I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your family. Your dad looks great considering all the rotten stuff he's going through-- we continue to pray for him and all of you. I too know that Heavenly Father hears our prayers.
The snow in UT looks so fun. We did get some snow here in PA, did you get any of that down your way last week? It's nowhere near as pretty as UT's snow though. The banana for the smile was a brilliant idea!
We love you guys!
You all look so great. Utah is so beautiful with all that snow! I am so glad that you all were able to spend time with your dad and family. He does look great in that picture. I too know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. I will keep praying for him. Love ya!
Post a Comment