Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tyler turns ONE!


Oh how time flies! It was so fun for Steve and I to look back at Tyler's pictures during his first year. I don't think I can put into words how I feel about this little guy. He is a blessing and a joy to our family. Tyler hasn't been any easy baby, but I couldn't imagine life without him. However, I HOPE this next year brings me at least one night of sleep without having to get up with him. We love you Ty! Happy Birthday! (Make sure you click on the collage to see the pictures larger.)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We love you and Jillian can't wait to meet you!

Lollidale Farm said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!

Natalie said...

He is a cutie! I have to say though he reminds me a lot of Tyson when he was little.

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

How cute are your kids?!? I hope that this next year goes by as quickly...I'm not having fun waking up so much at night to nurse! Andrew said you are excited about your new calling- you are going to be great! When do you leave for Utah?

cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! We love you. I love the pictures you put up of him. He is so cute!

amy and josh said...

Yeah Tyler! I hope he had a good birthday and is feeling a lot better! We can't wait to see you guys this week! Love you!

Logsdon Family said...

Hi! I just found you guys!!! I love your blogg!

Laura said...

So darn cute, that Tyler and his lovable lashes. Happy first!