
I found this great picture of us when we went to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in Downtown Silver Spring. It was freezing that day (as you can probably see). We were only able to endure about 1/2 of the show because it was so cold. But we had a fun time anyway.
5 comments:
Awesome Steve. I always wanted to get that picture off of the camera, but I didn't think we had the cord and it was on the internal memory. So I guess you found the camera cord!
Burr! You look so cold. Glad to see you are using the blankets! This is really Grandma, not Dana! We love you guys so much!
I hope the parade was worth it! We are going to Mt. Vernon on Monday- you guys should join us!
Found your blog and wanted to say hi! I love all the pictures hope things are going well
This is my 3rd attempt to leave a comment. I tried several days ago, but it wouldn't let me. I love the picture. But it does look cold! I'm so glad you got to see Steve last weekend. Sounds like you had a great time. We love you!!!
Post a Comment