Monday, March 2, 2009
Fun in New York
Erica and the kids came up to New York to visit me a few weeks ago. We started out by taking the PATH train under the Hudson River and arrived at the World Trade Center site. We then took the subway (definitely could use some updates) to the Empire State Building. We actually went to the top on Valentines Day (although it was in the morning and it was with the kids, so no romance for Erica and I). We then trekked up 5th Avenue to Central Park (about 30 blocks --> Sarah is a trooper for walking the whole day). At Central Park we met up with Holly and Brian and their kids. We had a great time with them eating Pizza and playing at the park. Later we went over to FAO Schwartz to play on the "BIG" piano (the kids loved it). Then we headed home. It was a ton of fun, although a little hectic.
It was cold and windy up on top of the Empire State Building (as you can see that Kate was not having the best time and she definitely let us know it).
Sarah only brought her church shoes to New York, and she walked most of the day (except for a few occasions). She is a trooper.
Cute kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the big piano! Looks like a fun trip!
I love all of the pictures. Kate doesn't realize how lucky she is! (: I would love to go there one day. I think that Sarah and Livia look so much alike, don't you?
Steve you forgot to mention the most important thing...that we saw Tori Spelling at FAO Schwartz!! Just kidding, but it was funny! That was a really fun day, one of the best, and I am not just saying that.
What a fun place to be able to go! Kids never really appreciate the sight seeing trips but I am sure they loved the toy store!
Looks so fun and I love the family picture, even if Kate was sad. Have we mentioned to you guys lately how much we think Eve looks like Sarah? She really is a mini Sarah with red hair.
How fun! I love those cuties!
Post a Comment