Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Dad, Superman

My sister did a great post about my dad and some recent happenings. Please read it. It is amazing. Some of you have heard my dad got called for a liver last night, but it ended up not working. Hopefully the next. I have been a wreck all day (starting with the phone call at 3 AM), as I was planning where my kids were going, booking a flight, writing school notes, starting to pack....then cancelling the flight, calling everyone back to tell them the surgery was off, etc. I will take that stress any day though! So read what my sister had to say. Just click on the side where it says Amy and Josh, My Dad, Superman.

4 comments:

amy and josh said...

You are so awesome! I had to admit I was looking forward to seeing you! It will hopefully be sooner than later that you are actually coming and flying to see Dad out of a transplant surgery! My sister-in-law Angie (she works on transplant) says it is common, but she has never prepped the same person more than 4 times, so hopefully we will just get it on 2! Love you lots!

Cheryl said...

So glad to hear your dad is close to having his transplant surgery! What a miracle!!

alli taggart said...

I found your blog on lisa's--and I added you to mine!
p.s. this is kyle's wife, alli

Laura said...

Erica, we're all keeping our fingers crossed and saying lots of prayers!
ps, loved having your family here last weekend.