Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank Goodness!

For those of you that missed it, our background was COMPLETELY COVERED in little square advertisements that were for Photobucket...saying something like Bandwidth Exceeded, Upgrade Today! What the heck! It was so weird. So I guess this is the background until I have more time to be more original! I wonder if it was a virus of some sort or what. Way weird!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I didn't notice.

Laura said...

I think I know what it was! My neice had the same thing. Apparently whoever the company was that you had your template through didn't pay photobucket for something (ok, this is my 12 year old niece describing it...) so photobucket took it out on all the people who had a template through that company. Who knows if this is even HALF way true. But she had a post about it on her blog.

Bird Brain #3 said...

ERICA! I'm so happy to have found that you have a blog!! I guess I never really thought to look!? I LOVED looking through all your pics and reading about your busy busy life. So, Steve has been living away from you for months on end!? WHEW! Not easy, eh? I still just can't get over the fact that you live out there... I am so glad your dad is home and doing much better... I was really worried about him. Take care ok?
Natalie