We were able to go out to Utah for my brother's wedding and to visit with family. We had such a nice trip. The wedding was wonderful! It was so nice to be in the temple with so much family. My dad was able to make it and he is doing so well. It is amazing to see where he is today from where he was a few months ago. What a miracle. I am still in awe and get so excited when I talk about it. It equals happiness to me. The wedding was at the new Draper Temple which is so beautiful. We were all able to go through it during the open house in April...so that was neat for the girls to remember that. We are excited to add Tyson's wife Natalie to our family. They are so happy together and a perfect match for each other. Thanks for a fun trip family!
6 comments:
It was sure fun to have you here. I wish I hadn't been working so we could have hung out more! Love you lots!
I am so glad I got to see you guys for a part of your stay!! We love you.
What....I swear Tyson was 10 about yesterday. I can't believe he is married! And your dad looks so great!! What a huge relief and blessing.
So cute, Erica. Love that temple and the beautiful scenery around it.
Your dad looks great, what a blessing.
Ps, I like Steve's tie (the blue one)
How fun! Congratulations to your brother. His wife looks pretty. Your dad looks so great. I love your highlights in your hair and Steve's facial hair:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment