We had a GREAT Halloween once again. The weather was quite nice and the kids had so much fun trick or treating.
Tyler did not want to wear anything and threw a fit when we tried to dress him in anything. However, he loves Thomas and so he wore his PJ's and had a Thomas treat bucket. He thought the getting candy thing was pretty fun and never tired!
Collins actually went out around like this a few years ago! Hilarious. His wife was a farmer and his 2 kids were animals too. I love it! Steve wants to start dressing up each year from here on out. He thinks it is so fun for the kids...and he is right! My friend made the pig costume out of a nightgown from the thrift store. And no Steve did not go trick or treating in it-although I would have laughed the whole way! You should see the tail on it!
Here is a little video...a little boring but our parents will enjoy it.
8 comments:
So cute! I love your girls costumes! I have to say that with all of the school parties, parades and ward activities, I was a little Halloweened out by the time we went trick or treating!
I'm excited to see you on Saturday! I also want to host a "girls night in" soon!
Love the pics and the witch cackling...I assume that's what it was. Jaxson watched the movie and hasn't stopped saying Tyler! Happy Halloween!
Next time get Steve to be a bunny! I love the pictures of your family. And Sarah was making some great witchy noises. We love you guys!
Hi guys! Love your little Halloween video! Everyone was so cute -- two cute witches and one cute choo choo train! Steve - you were a little weird! Ha Ha! We love you guys so much!
That was such an awesome video! I wish Steve wore the pig costume out trick or treating!! I love that it was a high water pig costume on him!!
cute costumes! Looks like you had a good time.
Miss you and hope to see you soon...
I love that pig costume! I think all of the dad's in the ward should take a turn wearing it!
THAT is funny. How is your dad?
Post a Comment