Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The End of Summer, The Start of School!

With school in full swing, I finally have a minute to myself. It is a good feeling. Sarah started school 2 weeks ago and Kate started preschool yesterday. I have been so looking forward to running errands with only one in tow. It makes things so much easier!


Sarah and Tucker walking to school



Kate at her school



We had a really fun Dryden family reunion at the end of summer. Most of Steve's family was able to come out here to the DC area and spend a few days with us. It was great to see everyone and connect again! Thanks for coming out everyone.


Lunch time pit stop



Lunch time picnic


Tyler trying to get a nap in (I guess?)!


World War II Memorial with the family



World War II Memorial and Washington Monument

4 comments:

finau said...

OH HOW FUN! I love D.C.!! And your kids look so cute in their school clothes and walking the dog. What a cute mom you are!

Cheryl said...

I love these pictures. The girls had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks for everything. And Sarah and Kate look so cute for there first day of school!

amy and josh said...

Looks like things are going well. We sure miss you! Maybe someday we will get to come and visit you in DC!

amy and josh said...

Your turn to update! I need to see some pics of the little ones...and the grown-ups! Love you lots!