
I did my first 5K with a few friends as a team. They were awesome! It actually was a little hard. It was hot, up hill, over hurdles, and through lots of water and mud (crawling through mud and walking through waist high water and mud)! However, it was totally FUN! And a BIG THANK YOU to Kathleen (my friend on the left) who motivated me for the past 2 months and continues to motivate me. She was calling me to run and kept with me even when I was slow. She just ran a marathon this past January. Everyone needs a friends like her! I copied this picture from Facebook and you have to click on it to see the whole picture. Sorry!
Check out the final plunge through the mud pit. There were small rocks on the bottom of the mud pit that killed our knees as we were crawling along.
11 comments:
Way to go! You look disgusting...and great at the same time! Looks like you cut your hair...looks cute!
Way to go Ca-Ca! Cute hair! You look so young in that picture (not that you are old or anything!)
You guys are awesome!
What a fun race! Thats so awesome that you did it!
Oh my gosh Erica! that looks like a blast! I'm so glad you have fun friends that will do those kind of things with you, they make life so much more rich. Congrats on your house, that is awesome! Doug and I went to your moms graduation, it was awesome to see your dad there was even more sweet! What's your email address? I will send pictures of the graduation! (mine is Christine2338@msn.com) Hope all is well with your little family! We love you guys! Love Aunt Chris
It really was so much fun!Thanks again for our pictures!
I used to not be able to comment on your blog because of our slow internet connection, but that has all changed. (: WOW!! I am so impressed and you look so cute!
good for you girl!!
Erica that looks like a ton of fun. I want to do one of those. Good for you.
...oops, that was me :)
I love it and miss you!!
Post a Comment