I'm about 23 weeks (I think, I am losing track) and I found out today we are expecting another girl! We were hoping for a boy- all of us, but you get what you get and you don't get upset! We are thrilled as she appeared to be healthy inside. Now on to picking a girl name. Any suggestions?
9 comments:
Congrats I heard you were pregnant! That's so exciting
Yeah!!! We are all so happy for you guys! How about Lollie, that just popped into my head. Love you guys!Merry Christmas!
That's great! Congratulations! We need to get together soon!
Congrats!! That is so exciting, all these cute little girl cousins born so close to each other.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you guys name her!
This will be our 17th grandchild, and our 14th granddaughter. We are thrilled!
Congratulations!!! We just had our little girl about 2 months ago. It is so fun getting her all dressed up. I don't think I would have done it if it were kid #1 or #2 so maybe you'll have more fun this time around.
I'm so happy for you guys! You are such a cute mom. I miss chatting with you. We need to catch up soon . . . lots has happened with us, including a move to Texas last week!! Love you!
YAY girls! Congratulations!
Post a Comment