Well I had a baby and life changed instantly. Megan was born April 6, 2011. I wouldn't say I am good at juggling 4 children, but we are surviving (hence no blogging thus far since Megan's birth). There just isn't enough time for everything. But I like to think that what time I have I am devoting to my sweet kiddos. Megan is such a blessing and sweet baby. She is so easy and doesn't mind all that happens in a day. I don't think she has ever napped in her crib in her 3 months of life. I feel bad (mother's guilt right?), but she doesn't seem to mind. She went swimming for her first time yesterday at a neighbors pool. The water was so warm and she loved it. After a while I got her out, changed her and laid her down, and she feel a sleep- right by the pool. How easy is that? I love her and her sweet nature. We ALL adore her I must say. It has been a busy 3 months with company and all the kids activities. It was been great, but I must admit I stress out a little about how I feel I don't get anything accomplished. So then I remind myself of what really matters and to breathe! We introduce Megan to you all and many, many, more pictures to come (when I get around to it). Oh, the picture of Kate smiling by herself is of her losing her first tooth. That is always exciting. Especially for a little girl who LOVES the tooth fairy!
10 comments:
Megan is beautiful! Congratulations!
I love the picture of you and Megan and the dog.
What a little doll! I'm so glad that you are all doing well and enjoying life with 4 kids. That puts my mind a little at ease! I hope I get to see you this summer!
Yeah!! Finally, I know how you feel about finding time to blog. I can hardly do it with two! Megan is precious. Can't wait to meet her.
Oh she is so precious!! She looks so much like Sarah! We love her already. And cute of Kate's lost tooth picture too.
What a great name I am so excited for you guys.
I love the one where you three are asleep: Erica, baby on you, and Tucker right next to you on the couch! It says it all!! Don't stress when you think that you aren't accomplishing anything. Just remember 1 Ne 16:29: ... And thus we see that by small means the Lord can bring about great things. You are doing great things by being such a great mommy!
Ah sweet baby Megan! I can't wait to meet her in person. The skyping/facetime whatever just doesn't cut it! Can you please teach Braxton how to sleep so easily? Love you!
cute pictures :) megan is so cute!
I love your sweet family.
Thanks again for coming to Thomas' baptism, I know that was not easy after just having a baby- we really appreciated your love and support that day- and also selfishly we were able to see baby Megan before we moved!
Post a Comment