For some reason I think my life ends in a few weeks and so I am madly trying to get things in order before then! This tummy tells it all. I am coming up on 38 weeks, and can't wait to have baby girl! We picked a name, just decided not to tell anyone. I had what they call "Latent Labor" on Saturday night. I had contractions every 2-3 minutes for 8 hours straight. And they got harder. But after a few hours, I had not changed inside (I am at a 3 and 75%) and was told it would eventually get worse, or just stop. And it stopped. Which I am okay with, but at the time I was preparing myself to have a baby, and then was emotionally let down. I was nervous, scared, happy, excited, and frightened all at the same time. Ahhh, the drama of childbirth!
I measure at 38 weeks here, but by due date I am 37. I am not sure I dare leave this picture here, but for now, here it is.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids wore there Green and had Green Waffles (just slightly) and Green Orange julius that morning. My BYU rommate years ago taught me this fun idea. A little Leprechaun also left treats for them after school.
The kids love it!
This dog continues to drive me CRAZY! The kids love him though and I must deep down because he has been with us for 2 years now. Here he is as Superman.
Kate or Tyler put the cape on him!
St. Patrick's Day school picture- waiting at the bus stop.
I am not Irish, but why not live up a holiday!? I took Tyler to a place called Brookside Gardens for a Leprechaun Walk and we had a really nice time. The weather was beautiful that day! He wore this hat we made for 2 days straight afterwards.
We lost a total of 3 VERY LARGE trees in a wind and rain storm a few weeks ago. Here is Steve with a friend who VOLUNTEERED to come and help us out the next day.
What a great service. Thanks Damon.
They worked for 5-6 hours straight with chain saws, and had only begun! I love yard work, but I am so done with the tree clean-up. It has been exhausting. On these trees that fell, we have put in more than 35 hours total working on them, and we are still not done. We are bundling the branches, cutting wood, stacking wood, racking small branches everywhere in the yard, repairing other trees that were injured, etc. YIKES! It just never ends.
The girls by 2 of the trees (came down together because they were so close. And honestly, I am glad to see these trees go because they weren't very pretty ones, just not sure I would have picked this way for them to go). Thank goodness it missed the trampoline and house. I felt blessed right after it happened that it missed the house.
Tyler loves the Happy/Frowny Face song he has learned in Primary.
He's a cutie! And hopefully his speech continues to improve as he gets older- I know it will!
9 comments:
Your belly looks pretty small for 38 weeks...and on your 4th! Amazing!! Good luck with baby girl...can't wait to hear the name. :)
I can't believe all those trees and the damage! That must have been a huge wind?!
xo
First of all you look great! And second seeing those trees makes me glad we are still renting! Yikes. Let me know if you need anything.
You look great! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Good luck with the trees I can sympathize a little we lost our nice tree in the front to a storm and it was a mess to clean up so more than one is awful. Thanks for the update can't wait to see #4.
You do look great!! And I can't believe they sent you home, what a bummer. Tyler is so cute!! I love that you posted that video so we can get a peek at his personality. So cute!!
I had no idea that you had that tree problem. How scary! Thank goodness it didn't fall onto the house like you said. I wish I had sound on my work computer to hear Tyler. I probably shouldn't be looking at this while I'm at work though. Oops! Love you guys.
Oh, and I ment to say you look great Erica!! Can't wait to see that baby and hear what her name is. Hang in there, it will come sooner than later!!
Oh my goodness! You are the cutest freaking pregnant woman ever! I can't wait to hear the name! Reading this makes me so sad that I am not home to hang out with you! I'm not even going to think about the fact that we would be in the same ward...whaaaaa!
Good luck with your delivery! I hope you don't have another Kate experience and deliver in the waiting room! Love and miss you!!!!
Wow, from belly shots to uprooted trees, and fun times on St. Patrick's Day -- you've been a busy busy family. Erica, you are in our prayers as you have your baby soon. We love you guys so much, and we can't wait to see you at Easter (new little one, included)! Love to all!!! and kisses and hugs !!!
Holy Cow I can't believe that picture of your kids standing by that tipping tree- what a COOL picture!!
Erica and family, we are SO excited to meet our newest neice/cousin. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment