We are still loving it here and will for each day we are blessed to be in this country. I secretly (not a secret anymore) wish I was German. I told Sarah I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to leave here. I love the German homes and towns. Sarah told me that Germans probably go to America and think the same thing. She may be right. I think because it is new I love it. I do love how clean and neat it is here. Of course there are things that I don't like such as the toilets here (you have to see it and experience it to understand this one).
On another note, Megan has had a few cute moments and some not so cute meltdowns. I've captured the cute ones.
If you look closely, you can see a doll foot sticking out of her shirt. Megan started nursing her baby. I adore that kind of play.
I went to get Landon some clean clothes to change him into the other day. I came back to see Megan changing a poopy diaper! She was so happy to be doing it. I love that she wears her helmet even after she is done riding her bike.
Here is a little brother love. I was putting groceries away and Tyler stuck Landon in the bag. Cute! I took Landon in for his check up and he weighed 14.2 pounds! He is about 2 1/2 months.
Megan went to her friends house to play and we saw this on the way. The cow wanted an apple! All the trees around here are full of apples.
This past Saturday we went to Bernkastle-Kues. There was a wine festival which included a carnival. We had a fun time. It was quite crowded, but the firework show was spectacular! The village is adorable too.








2 comments:
So cute! I am love the picture of Steve! Tyler is such a total stud! Miss you all lots!
Oops that previous post was supposed to go with the post before! Oh well! I can't believe Megan was trying to change Landon's diaper. I do believe that is something I will NEVER see with my boys! Megan you will be the best mommy ever!
Post a Comment