We are finally in our home! It feels so good. It has also been stressful trying to get settled. It is coming along though. I think we will be happy here. We live where a lot of Americans live, but that is what you get when you are close to the Ramstein Airforce Base. There is a small grocery store in our neighborhood. I walked there today to get some fresh rolls. There is a bakery in it too. I just need to learn some German so I feel comfortable going to these stores. Most people know a little English, but we are in Germany and they talk in German.
We ventured out again this past Saturday and visited Felsenkirche. This is a church that was built into the side of a hill that is made out of rock. It is only accessible by climbing the steps up the hill. It was built in the 1400's. It was really neat to see it and it had gorgeous views. The town was cute and we all had an ice cream cone there afterwards.
Oberstein
Just hanging out!
Play time! It wasn't too long ago that Tyler did this with Megan.Landon is growing so fast. I wish I could freeze time somedays. He was born with the birthmark on his leg . The doctors said it would disappear in a few years. It is beginning to already. He is such a sweet baby. I just love holdng him and he LOVES to be in the Ergo baby carrier. It's a win-win for both of us!











No comments:
Post a Comment