Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Little Katie!

This is how Kate sleeps EVERY night! Kate shares a room with Tyler, and she does not like it when he cries! I don't even let him cry, but as soon as he wakes up and calls for me, Kate assumes this position! We are moving to a new home in a few weeks and Kate will have her own room. Hopefully that will help her sleep a little more peacefully. We are really excited about having more room and a REAL house to live in. However, we have just begun to pack and are already DREADING the move. But it will be worth it. We have two years left in the area.


3 comments:

Dana said...

I didn't know you are moving! That is exciting! I hope you like it better and I hope we can make it out there soon to see you guys. Kate is so cute! Those are great pictures.

cheryl said...

I heard you were moving. It will be nice to have more space. I love these pictures of Kate. So cute.

Laura said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! Poor Kate, but how cute! Those pictures are the best. OK, I didn't hear anything about you guys moving? When, where, why, how and what is it like??? Let us know. We love you! And see you soon!