Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Our annual trip to pick STRAWBERRIES!
I asked Sarah what I should write about picking strawberries and she said, "My mom got lost going there!" It is true. The biggest mistake I made when we got our Honda Pilot was not getting GPS in it. I can't ever find my way around here. And you just can't see through or around all the TREES! I am always going the wrong way or lost. The kids are always asking, "Are we going the right way now ?" I think Steve is going to be getting a portable GPS for Father's Day, although he is not the one who needs it! The strawberries were soooo YUMMY. I say were because we picked them on Friday and the strawberries are already gone- 12 lbs! I was planning to make some freezer jam with some of the strawberries, but Steve said they tasted to good to do that. I think I will be going back on Friday for some more! There is nothing like FRESH FRUIT!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yum! I wish we could have been there with you!
I love sweet juicy strawberries! Those are such cute pictures! I miss you guys!
Too cute. I think it's great that you have little traditions like this. We need to come up with more for our family. Will we see you at all this summer? Let me know when you will be here...we'd love to see you.
Nicki
I love these pictures--what a cute post! I can't believe how big Tyler is getting. He sure looks like Kate to me.
This reminds me so much of our days in Portland, OR. We used to go to strawberry fields just like that. You are doing some really fun things out there- great memories.
Post a Comment