We were able to get with John and Laura and their family this past weekend (John is Steve's brother). We had SO much fun having them visit us! They just moved to Pennsylvania from Arizona. They will be there for two years while John completes a residency in pediatric dentistry. We are THRILLED to have them close by! It was getting a little lonely out here. Hopefully we will be able to get together often. On Saturday we went blackberry picking (yummy, yummy) and to our community pool. The kids (that includes Steve and John) had fun going off the diving board. Steve was doing flips and so forth. The funny part of that is that on Sunday he was feeling quite sore. Steve said, "What was I thinking? I was doing stuff I did when I was 16 and now I am 32." What is impressive is that he could still do it. Unfortuantely our bodies don't bend and twist as easily as they used to. But that has never stopped Steve!
Tyler hasn't been feeling too well, but he seems to be getting better. I felt for a tooth today, and sure enough there was one. Go Tyler! I just hope this past week was a combination of a cold and teething. Otherwise it will be miserable every time a tooth comes in. There is a cute picture of Tyler playing with John and Laura's dog, Issie. Tyler had been pretty fussy all day, but when he started playing with the dog, he smiled for the first time that day. It was so sweet. Issie is a great dog and if we could get one just like her, we would (hint, hint John and Laura!)



4 comments:
Yeah for family is right! Those pictures are so cute. I am so glad you guys all got to get together. How far are you guys apart?
Oh, this post does my heart good. I love all the pictures, love that you are so close to each other and love you all.
Cute pics! We miss you lots and wish you could be here!
Erica- thanks again for such a great weekend! Your home is warm and inviting, your area is stunning and beautiful, and of course your family is just awesome. Let's do it again!
Post a Comment