Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kate goes to school too!



Since I highlighted Sarah going to school, I feel I need to give Kate the same amount of attention with her school. Kate is doing Joy School this year and loving it! Kate is my little sweetheart. She is growing up so fast. She tries to keep up with Sarah and does a pretty good job at it. When I read with Sarah, Kate wants to read too. So I read a line and she repeats it. Kate also pretends to sound out the words just like her sister does. It is quite funny! I love my Katie!

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a doll! She looks proud of her backpack.

The Fisher's said...

Her hair is so cute, I love pre-school, it's the best thing ever. My neighbors did Joy school and seemed to like it a lot.

Cheryl said...

This is such a sweet post. I will always remember you coming to visit with "Baby Cake" and Sarah and what a sweet baby she was. I can't remember how long you stayed at our house, but I never heard her cry. Kate is growing up so fast. What a beautiful girl!

Cheryl said...

Oops, I almost forgot, I love your new background. It fits perfectly with where you live! We are studying about Jamestown/Williamsburg in preparation (we hope) to come see you next summer.

Dana said...

what a cutie!

amy and josh said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys soon! Tell sweet little Katie her aunt is so proud of her! I hope she'll read stories with me! I got a new Fancy Nancy...:)