Sarah is turning SIX this year and so we celebrated her BIRTHDAY yesterday too. Boy am I glad that is over with! Nine six year olds at a birthday party is an interesting sight....I will leave it at that! She had a great time and that is what counts. I was holding 2 video cameras at the same time, so I guess I wasn't very focused on getting the picture clear. OOPS! Enjoy...for what it's worth!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
HO HO HO and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!
Sarah is turning SIX this year and so we celebrated her BIRTHDAY yesterday too. Boy am I glad that is over with! Nine six year olds at a birthday party is an interesting sight....I will leave it at that! She had a great time and that is what counts. I was holding 2 video cameras at the same time, so I guess I wasn't very focused on getting the picture clear. OOPS! Enjoy...for what it's worth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like another successful birthday party! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Happy birthday again, Sarah! I'm so glad Rachel could come. But I agree--that many kindergarteners is insane! :)
So cute! I can't believe she is 6!
Where does the time go. Happy Birthday Miss Sarah! We love you and miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Sarah! Big 6...Awesome! Hope to see you when you visit in January!
Happy Birthday. I want to sing a song of Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you Sarah. I want you to come over so bad and play with me. We can watch a movie too. We can play in the snow. I love you, Love, Livia
Happy Birthday Sarah. We all love you and can't believe that you are already 6! Livia will be 6 in 10 more days! We miss you.
Happy Birthday Sarah!!! We love you so much!!!
Yes, I was going to say... that santa looked about 25 yrs old. ha ha
Sounds like fun. I love that Tyler wanted so much to be on Santa, Ashlee looked about the same :D
Erica, your blog looks great! I'm sad we're not neighbors anymore, but I can keep an eye on you guys this way. I back-tracked a long way so I could see a picture of your new house. I'm so glad you guys are settled.
Thanks for sending the Barbie coat back home!
Post a Comment