Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Fun Times, Great Memories
About a month ago we went for a walk... only to be caught in the rain. It wasn't too cold and so the kids played in the rain and LOVED it.
Tyler was so fascinated with the water coming out of the spout. He is all boy and baby. Doesn't mind getting dirty and curious about everything!
Some of you have heard that my Dad was diagnosed with Bile Duct Cancer. Right now he is healing from a surgery, and then he will start radiation and wait for a liver transplant. The situation is very serious and the odds are against him. Please remember him in your prayers. We are hopeful that everything will work out, and are putting our trust in the Lord. We will be going out in January to spend some time with the family. My Dad is an amazing person, and we love you so much Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love seeing how much fun you have with you're kids- you're such a great mom! We will definitely be praying for your dad. Please let me know if there is anything you need! (P.S. I changed our blog address- this is the new address now)
I heard the sad news. I will keep your dad in my prayers. He is such a great person and I can tell he loves you guys so much and is such a great father and grandfather. I love these pictures of the kids! Give them kisses for me!
Oh Erica, we are just sick about the bad/sad news. We have been praying daily in our family prayers for your dad... we sincerely hope he can eventually recover and get back to normal life. Please call us to watch the kids if you want to fly out to UT with Steve or by yourself... seriously, anything we can do to help- we're here for you. We love you all.
Post a Comment