Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camping








This past weekend Erica and I went camping with the kiddos. The kids were so excited to go. On the other hand, Erica and I were a little hesitant to because we have had massive thunderstorms over the last few days which have totally saturated the ground. On our way up to the campsite we just accepted that the kids would get totally muddy and that we would make the best of it. So come to find out, we were partly right. The ground was wet, but the clouds blew away and we had a beautiful clear evening and night. We actually had planned to go camping with a bunch of friends from church, but only one other family made it out (the others were scared away due to the weather --> I don't blame them). 9 out of 10 times I would have also refused to go.
So as you can see we had a great time, but I think that the kids enjoyed it even more. Tyler had the time of his life.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

andrewjess said...

Awww! Now I am jealous! Ok, your pictures convinced me that I am going to tough it out and go camping with a baby! Its been WAY too long since we have gone camping! Let us know when you go nest time!

Cheryl said...

At least the family that came brought a guitar! You just can't camp without that. Hopefully you all sang some John Denver. Love the pictures and can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. We hear you might come over for some pulled pork and yummy other food. Also, if you do have the kiddies bring their bathing suits, we have a fun pool.

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Wow! You guys are fast at putting up pictures! We had such a great time! I wish we had stayed the whole night. Email those pictures to us!

finau said...

Erica, why do you look exactly the same as you did 10 years ago? AMAZING! super gorgeous as ever.

Dana said...

That sounds so fun! I love camping! When Jill gets a little bit older we will have to go. The kids look so cute!

Laura said...

Looks fun! Erica, you look really cute in that picture. We love you guys, and miss you too.