With a weekend off call from work, we decided to take the kids to a nearby state park for a little swimming, canoeing, and hiking for the day. I am surprised that we had never known of this place prior to this weekend. The kids totally loved it and we did too.
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I think Andrew has been there with the youth, but I've never been- we'll need to hit it up soon! We also need to get together as soon as we get settled (well at least halfway settled..)
Looks like so much fun!
It sure looks like it was lots of fun! I can't believe how big Tyler is looking! I swear he is growing way too fast! Love you guys!
That does look fun, maybe we can go there for a day! Can't wait to see you guys!
That looks like fun! I love canoeing. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple hours!
Don't you love finding something great right in your own neck of the woods (literally for you I guess:))? Looks really pretty.
Post a Comment