Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Pictures in Utah


We had family pictures taken in Utah since this is most likely my Dad's last family picture (for those of you who don't know my Dad has cancer again and this time it is terminal...although we are hoping for another miracle). Top row: My older sister Lisa, younger brother Tyson, and me. Bottom row: My youngest brother Jordan, mom Jaydene, dad Chad, and younger sister Amy.

Love you all Family!






6 comments:

Natalie said...

Such beautiful pictures! I am so glad you all have been posting them so we can see. I hope you guys are doing well, we miss you a lot!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

What beautiful pictures! Everyone looks wonderful- and that background is stunning! I'm glad you guys were able to spend so much time out there!

Dana said...

Those are beautiful pictures of your family.

Laura said...

Oh Erica, these pictures are absolutely priceless and beautiful. I am so glad you have been able to spend time with your family. Let us know what you need.

amy and josh said...

We such a good looking bunch! I was fun to have your for those 3 weeks! Love you all!

kdwinegarfamily said...

I love the family pictures. They are so beautiful and your Dad looks so incredibly good.. What a blessing. Hope all is well.