Since I haven't been good at blogging lately, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Kate rocked with swimming this past summer- she improved so much.
I am so proud of you Kate!
Best friends playing the summer days away.
First day of school 2010
Oh the projects at the house have just begun!
Utah- the Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa with the Ducks and cousins!
Coming down the Snowbird ski lift after a short mountain hike.
Can you tell his has 2 older sisters?
The Zoo.
Coming down the beautiful mountains in Utah!
Our Family.
Sarah worked so hard and made it to Divisionals in Breaststroke and Backstroke.
Thanks Dad for hanging on just long enough to let Sarah do her big meet.
We flew to Utah the next morning.

7 comments:
What wonderful pictures!! I love your beautiful family. Hard to see the last picture though, made me teary. Love you all!
Thanks, Erica, for sharing those wonderful pictures! You and your family have been through so much this past year. We love you so much and pray for you and your family in Utah, too. You all have amazing strength. We look forward to Sarah's baptism, great things from Kate and Tyler, and that new little addition to your family next spring. We love you.
So you are pregnant! Congratulations. And it was great seeing the pictures of you guys. Your kids are growing so quickly!!
Yes I am pregnant- but just finishing the first trimester. We are excited, but to be honest I am more excited that I am starting to feel better. It has been rough- YUCK!
Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting Erica! You can tell me how 4 kids is before I take the plunge. Your baby is going to love your family- you guys are awesome!
I LOVED all of the pictures. My favorite was the picture of Ty all dressed up- classic! The family picture of your family is beautiful as well.
I miss you! I'm sad thinking that you will have a baby by the next time I see you!
PS-I want to see some after pictures of what you have done to your house!
I love this post. Especially the picture of your family in the mountains, that is priceless... what a sweet family you are.
Those were all wonderful pictures. We love you guys and your family too!
Post a Comment