Tyler was in the car with me today and we were headed to meet a friend of mine for lunch. Tyler said, "Mom, I just said a prayer in my head." I said, "That is great Tyler, what did you say?" Tyler said, "I said Jesus please keep the dolphins safe and don't let the trash hurt them." My heart was warmed that he is so sweet and that he knows to pray!
Thank you Tyler for teaching Mom a lesson today, as you do everyday.
Sidenote: I had just picked up Tyler from his Discovery Club (home preschool group we are a part of) and they talked about water today and where water comes from and where it goes). That must be where the the thought came from.
And I am off because Megan just dumped Tucker's water bowl out! This happens daily!
3 comments:
Love that Tyler! Wish I'd read this earlier as my sunbeam lesson was about prayer today.
That is the best prayer ever! I love Tyler. I can't wait to tell Jillian. Oh, and I totally know how you feel about the water bowl being tiped over, If Kiera could get her way all she would eat is dogfood and play in his water.
What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment