Megan loved the boat rides!
Two happy kids!
Having fun!
Terri, Carter, Sarah and Steve Tubing!
Sarah skiing!
Kate with the cute little dog Holly.
Megs ready to go!
Steve off and away!
Way to go Sarah!
We went up to Deep Creek with a couple of families and stayed at a home our Bishop owns. I can only say it was AMAZING...everything! I would dare to put Deep Creek on my list of one of the prettiest places I have ever been. The weather was so perfect... not too hot, not too cold. We stayed for 3 days and actually never wanted to leave. It was a bit of paradise! We did lots lots of skiing and tubing. Sarah, Kate and Tyler did the EZ Trainer,which helps the kids learn to water ski. Sarah tried skiing and figured it out in about 10 minutes. She really liked it. That made her mom very happy as I LOVE to water ski. I had several great skiing runs and literally wore myself out that way. SO.MUCH.FUN! Steve skied and tried to slalom....and almost had it....next time! Steve also taught Bryce, a 5 year old boy we were with how to ski. That was so great too. Tubing was a blast as that just makes us all giggle. The kids had fun make believing and playing outside all day long. I think we just need to get ourselves a boat now. And a beautiful house on waterfront property with an indoor pool would help too!
6 comments:
Now you just need to make a trip to Utah and go with all the family! Those are my best boating memories with the Washburns. We got to have fun with Tyson and Natalie last Saturday but miss seeing all the rest of the family. Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like you had an amazing time as a family! It was great to see pictures of your cute family.
I second Nat's comment on a trip to Utah for boating!! Way to go Sarah!!! So brave!! Wish I could even get Whitney in the H20. :) Miss you!!
Looks so great! We drove past Deep Creek and i thought it looked nice. I will have to investigate further!
Yay for Sarah! You totally rocked it! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you guys in just about 10 days! I can't believe it has been 2 years! Love you guys!
I love seeing your cute family grow! I can't wait to see you guys- 2 weeks!!
Post a Comment