Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Joy!


A Box Turtle we found in the backyard.
The kids wanted to keep him until he began "pooping" everywhere. YUCK!

A delight!

Boating at the end of summer. We were on the Potomoc,
with Mount Vernon right behind us. It was the BEST!


My book worm! Nothing else to be said-except it was a warm day in January.

We went to the Aquarium in Baltimore when my mom visited.
It was super cool. There was even a Dolphin show.

Best buds. Meg LOVED Tyler pushing her around in the doll stroller.

My beautiful mother. I hope I look this good when I am her age.

Megan loves walking everywhere-as long as she has something to hold on to.
Another beautiful, warm day in January!

They don't let you use strollers at the Aquarium, so Megan and I were quite "close" for hours and hours. It also meant sore shoulders and a back at the end of the day. It was worth it.

This picture reminds me of a Dad and the baby crawling on him.
Tyler is so good to Megan.

Precious.

3 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Oh my goodness, Erica! I love all these pictures! So great!

Cheryl said...

Such sweet pictures! Livia loves to read like Sarah does!

Nicole said...

So cute!! Megan is getting so big and I've never even seen her!! I love her red hair! Hope to see you the next time you visit. xo