Steve left today for his 10 weeks of being in Texas for Army training. It's a little bit of a stressful time for us as we are preparing for our family to move to Germany this summer, sell our home in a few weeks, and have a baby in 3 months! Yesterday was a beautiful day and we got some much needed yard work done before Steve left (and before it started snowing tonight). I am 6 months pregnant now. Things are not always easy for me to do, but I am well. Steve gave us all father's blessings before he left, which was much appreciated by me and the kids. Knowing Heavenly Father is aware of us brings a peaceful feeling to our home.
The kids are finishing up their horseback riding lessons this week. They have really enjoyed them. I am glad we could give them this experience.
Yes it is snowing tonight. The kids have had 9 snow days already this winter, and are likely to be home tomorrow. Ugg! So many cold days this winter.
Cool night shot in the snow! This girl loves playing in snow.
So cute these two. Great snow this winter. It is just lasting too long. Even the kids agree with that at this point.
I am excited for what is to come for us, just getting there is quite an adventure too. I hope Germany is worth it!






No comments:
Post a Comment