Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Starting Again and Florida 2014

It has been way too long and I like to think I am keeping some type of journal of our family life by recording here. So here I go again. We just got back from a super fun family trip. We took the family on a cruise to the Bahamas. We drove the long 12 hour drive to Florida and boarded the ship. We had so much fun on the islands Coco Cay and Nassau. Great memories for everyone.Then we spent 2 days relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather in Florida. We went to Busch Gardens and had lots of fun. It was Africa themed. The kids fed kangaroos and birds, rode every ride possible, and wore themselves out!
                        Cute kids! 
              Megan enjoying herself!
The birds were beautiful, but boy could they bite!
Sweet kangaroos. I wouldn't mind this one in our backyard.
Steve is just a big kid when it comes to rides, really! He is the one asking to go again and again!
     Never too old for a merry go round!
Thanks Florida for beautiful weather! We came back to a snow storm here in Maryland. Hoping spring is right around the corner!

2 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! That is so great! Your like me, I always think about writing but I don't get it done. We will have to be better while we are abroad!

Amy H said...

That picture of Steve and the kids on the ride reminds me of when Sarah, Kate, Josh, and I got stuck on the ride at Lagoon! Looks like you had the best trip ever!