Let's just say I am glad this past week is behind me. Kate had our first case of lice for our family. That meant loads and loads of laundry and more cleaning. I thought I was done with that since our house sold. But we survived. Then we had about 6 inches if rain in 36 hours. Our chimney began to leak. So I was drying up water and changing out towels for that. On Thursday I received notification that the home inspection was going to be Friday. So I quickly began yard work and cleaning again, paying attention to details as they would spend 3 hours inspecting the house. To say I worked myself to exhaustion is an understatement. This old pregnant lady just can't go-go anymore. We had such a nice relaxing weekend with all that behind us though.
This Fudge Bar was so good. Megan
kept saying "Mmmmm" and "Thank you Mom" while she was eating it. I was doing dishes on the other side of the counter and could not see her at first, but I knew it would be messy. She did not disappoint me with that!
kept saying "Mmmmm" and "Thank you Mom" while she was eating it. I was doing dishes on the other side of the counter and could not see her at first, but I knew it would be messy. She did not disappoint me with that!





No comments:
Post a Comment