Monday, May 12, 2014
Pregnant Ladies in the Ward
Several of us are pregnant and due within a month or two of each other. I am 29 weeks pregnant with baby boy here. Allison (on the right side) actually just had her little girl, Claire a week ago. Can't wait for this to be over. I am so uncomfortable. I need to start chanting "I Think I Can" to myself. I have gained 19 pounds so far. It all came on quickly and then nothing for the last 7 weeks. Just a growing tummy instead. I have gestational diabetes, which is helping me eat healthy at least. I am trying to keep busy to keep time moving. However, when I get to rest, it is so nice. The belly is just taking every ounce of energy out of me. All worth it though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment