I was induced since I had Gestational Diabetes with the pregnancy. The labor and birth of Landon went very well. Landon was one week early. I was not induced until the evening of the 24th. It was a rotten time to be induced because you miss the entire night of sleep. I was hoping to go in the morning, but they take you when they can. I gained about 22 lbs during the pregnancy and Landon was 8 lbs 12 ozs and measured 22 inches long. I look at him and am in awe that he fit inside if me. It sems there could be no way. No wonder everything was so physically hard for me!
Landon's siblings came to see him and fought like cats and dogs over him. Everyone wanted to hold him. I mostly have been here at the hospital alone with Landon. Steve is holding down the fort on the homefront. It has been nice. I do wish Steve could be here too though. My dear friend Atiya took the kids for the night I was induced. I am so grateful for her in my life. My mother and Steve's parents will be coming in July for the blessing of Landon and to meet him. We are excited for that.



1 comment:
We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Landon!
Post a Comment