In just a few weeks things will change dramatically for our family. I am expecting baby boy in about 3 weeks! I can't wait as I am quite miserable now. My stomach is always contracting. Aches and pains fill my pelvis. My bladder is not what it once was. My clothes hardly fit. I can't sleep at night. It takes me all day to do what I used to accomplish in an hour. If I bend over I usually can't get back up. Oh how the body quits working completely by 9 months. I feel like I am literally, "hanging in there". I know it will be worth it when I hold my little one in my arms, but right now I am having to give myself pep talks telling me, "I can do this! " I am feeling quite incapable of 5 children right now, but hopefully with my body back I can do it.
The kids will be out of school in 2 weeks. I have really enjoyed them going to Cloverly. We will miss such a fantastic group of children and teachers.
We will be moving out of our house in less than 60 days. Hopefully we will be on our way to Germany, but if not then we will be living in a hotel. The joys of few choices when you have no family to rely on or bombard. I am not sure this military lifestyle is really for me and our family.
My sweet friend Lynn Jones was in town to say good bye to our family. We had a BBQ with Lynn and her sister Marsha, as well as a few families that also know Lynn. It was nice to have everyone over to visit with. The kids all played well too. A happy day!
Lynn has been a sweet friend to me and I am grateful for her friendship, even if we are many years apart in age.
With Steve back, Megan and I have been able to visit him at work when we go for my doctor appointments. Megan loves it. I love it too!
Our pool has opened and the kids are enjoying swimming and playing there. The water is still cold, but we like being there anyway.






No comments:
Post a Comment