My baby is growing up. I love it and hate it. His birth mark continues to disappear and it makes me sad because it reminds me he is not going to stay little. That is good, but oh how sweet he is right now. And cuddly. He rolled over in his crib today and I saw it! I loved it. I am so proud of how strong he is getting. I want him to stay little, yet love his personality as he grows. What is a mother to do?! Landon is 4 1/2 months now. He is 17 pounds. He is a gift. Every time I lay him down I kiss him, tell him how much I love him, and thank Heavenly Father for him.
A handsome guy!
Mowing the lawn with Daddy. Oh how Landon loves to be in the Ergo Carrier. We love cuddling him this way too.
Landon will have toured many places as a child. The pictures will have to be the memories for him. This is at a Medieval Castle in France.











1 comment:
Landon is so stinkin' adorable! I wish I got to meet him before he grows too much more! Someday I hope Lexi and him will be great friends! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment