Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amazing

My sister added pictures about my Dad and the surgery and liver. If you want to see them, click on Josh and Amy(over on the side where the blogs are listed, sorry I don't know how to add a link) and scroll down a bit to where she talks about a Transplant and Mother's Day. I just saw the pictures and all I can think and say is WOW. My dad actually just went in for another surgery today. A majority of the patients have to do this so they can fix a few things... I think with the blood draining (?). My dad is feeling terrible still, but that is normal I guess. Hopefully things start to look better for him soon. Keep him in your prayers.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

We are so happy for you and your dad and your family!! What a great surprise. We can't wait to see you guys next month. We love you!!!

finau said...

Erica!! That is SO amazing!! Your family has definitely been in my thoughts and prayers! I'm so happy for your dad.

Now that I am out of school I actually have some time to do more reading and posting on my friends' blogs!

Take care!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Again, I'm beyond happy about this miracle for your family!