We went to a farm of our friends a little while ago, and Steve got the job to catch the baby miniature horse so the kids could pet it. Steve chased it around with his friend Jack, and after SEVERAL attempts (it was pretty funny) Steve caught it. However, the horse was not happy with Steve holding it (can you blame it?) and it was trying to get free. He decided to let it go as he could tell it would not let anyone pet it. The kids had a ride on one of the miniature horses and that was an adventure too. The horse was not too happy about that and would get a little aggressive. But it was still fun for the kids. Of course my camera's battery died so the pictures below are from a friends camera, and I still need to get the pictures of the kids riding the horse. Steve saw the pictures of the him and the horse and thought they were so cool and couldn't believe I hadn't put them on our blog. So here you are Steve!
I new Steve should of been a cowboy. Ha ha those are pretty awesome and how cute is that horse! Adorable. I wish I was there to see Steve wrestling with a minature horse.
I totally love it! That is hilarious. He is much braver than I would have been. It must be part of the genes of Dads'. Like ours has been so brave! Love you!
I love it! This post makes me miss Steve! I think our parents wanted us to all be cowboys with all the western paintings all over the house growing up! They finally get their wish (: Love that Cat Stevens song, I hear on your blog!!
4 comments:
I new Steve should of been a cowboy. Ha ha those are pretty awesome and how cute is that horse! Adorable. I wish I was there to see Steve wrestling with a minature horse.
I totally love it! That is hilarious. He is much braver than I would have been. It must be part of the genes of Dads'. Like ours has been so brave! Love you!
I love it! This post makes me miss Steve! I think our parents wanted us to all be cowboys with all the western paintings all over the house growing up! They finally get their wish (: Love that Cat Stevens song, I hear on your blog!!
This had me laughing out loud, the idea of him chasing a little horse and catching it like it was a kitty or something! hahaha
Post a Comment