Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Metamucil Anyone?


Steve came home the other day and said, "Honey, I think we should start taking Metamucil daily. All of my friends are doing it, and for good reasons. We have all seen the problems people get as they get older, and we don't want to have the ones that have to do with the intestines and all that stuff. Really, it is bad. This can help prevent that." So I said, "Okay, I'll pick some up." I am happy to report that we are now Metamucil fans. Steve could give you the specifics if you want to know why, how, and what. I told Steve that we are not taking this discussion any further though. We don't need to talk about if we notice a difference or if we feel better. He and his buddies at work can do that...since they already were!

1 comment:

amy and josh said...

I remember the days of that sitting on the counter at home...LOL Bottoms up!