Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Our House Sold!

It is pretty exciting that out house went under contract after a week on the market. I can't tell you what a relief that is and the stress of showing the house is gone. To celebrate, I rested today! I napped, I laid down, and I didn't make my bed. The kids did arts and crafts and Megan played with dolls. None of it panicked me. What a good feeling. And to top it off, we are not planning to move until the end of July. This gives us time to have our baby and plan our move to Germany without worrying about selling. I feel this was a blessing indeed.

                   Our First Home!

The location and yard of this home has been a dream come true. I will miss it. We all will. 

I found a frog on the deck. Kate and Tyler made a home for it. They even collected worms for it to eat. Poor frog is now in captivity. Hopefully I can convince the kids to let it go soon. 
                      "Let me out!"
I
All taped up to keep frog from escaping.

We played at the park this past weekend. 
Here are some pictures.
                          Sarah
                           Tyler
                Kids or Monkeys?!

And Kate made an owl. Look closely.


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the posts babe. You are awesome! The picture of you in 5th or 6th grade is totally cute. Now if you were to put one of me back then, that may be a different story.

I love you.