I am having trouble when I upload my images. My blog does not show me the pictures...instead it shows me the codes. When I click preview I see the pictures, and when I publish the post the pictures show, but I can't see them when I am writing about the pictures...so I can't had little tidbits of information about each picture because all I see is codes. Any quick solutions out there? This started about a month ago. Lucky me!
4 comments:
Hummm. Try deleting all your temp internet files. I've had trouble when I've let that get so big. ???It's a start. Good luck!
Sorry we missed you when you were in town. :( I know time is short and it's hard to see everyone. Maybe next time?
After you upload the pictures, and you are typing, there are 2 tabs on top, one is edit HTML and the other is something else. Hit the other one. The edit, is so that if you don't want the pictures there you can delete them, or if you want to switch the order you can. The other you can see the pictures and write around it. Hope that makes sense.
Wow Cheryl! You should work for Google. I never noticed that tab and it worked! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I never really thought anyone out there would be able to help me! I am SO happy to finally have that figured out! I guess I am a little clueless when it comes to computer stuff.
I have been having the same problem but just ignored it, thanks Erica for asking and for Cheryl responding! I will have to try that next time.
Post a Comment