Monday, November 3, 2008
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
All I have to say about Halloween is I am glad it is over and I can't wait for the candy to be gone! Sarah was Sharpay from High School Musical, Kate was a princess, a fairy, and minnie mouse (she kept changing for each party), and Tyler was a dragon. Oh, and I almost forgot, Steve was a surgeon (yes he really likes to dress up)! We were lucky to have Steve's sister Dana here visiting from California, and she was going to dress up in this funny dress she found at goodwill, but then she realized she just looked like a pregnant women from the 80's or a pregnant woman stuck in the 80's, so we made her minnie mouse. It was fun and the kids had a great time...and that is what counts!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Dana looks really pregnant. I haven't seen her like that how cute. Love Steve's costume.
Post a Comment