Monday, November 3, 2008

Backing Up....Our Trip to Utah a Few Weeks Ago

Boy does time fly! I try to post something once a week, but I have been so busy I havn't had the time. Things are slowing down a little and I am grateful for that. A few weeks ago we went to Utah for a week to visit my family. We had a nice time and kept very busy. We went to Chuck E Cheese's, watched BYU lose at my sister's house, rode TRAX into Salt Lake City, toured the Conference Center, strolled around Temple square, played in the water at Gateway, visited great grandmas, spent an afternoon with the Lundquist family, went to the Harvest Festival at Thanksgiving Point, ate yummy food and had a REAL milkshake at Iceburg, saw the beautiful new Draper Temple, watched a few movies, and enjoyed the company of all the family. Thanks for a good time family!

This is us with Shawn Bradley. He is 7'6. Steve couldn't believe how tall he is. Steve rarely has to lift his head to look at people, and here he had to lift it all the way. Now Steve knows how others feel looking up at him!

You can never get tired of a pony ride.

Hang on Ty!


This is on top of the Conference Center. It is beautiful. This waterfall is directly over the famous President Hinckley pulpit.

Amy, Mom, Lisa, and me.

My cute sister Amy's first baby Jaxson. Ty and Jaxs will be great buddies one day!


My Joy!


My dad is amazing with the grandkids. I love you dad.

Sarah with her cousin Payton at Chuck E Cheese's.


Good Times!

3 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

What a fun trip! It looks like you guys had a great time! (I'm a little jealous) :)

Cheryl said...

How tall is that guy! Holy cow, he dwarfs Steve!

erinmalia said...

yes, it takes one seriously tall man to make steve look short. sheesh!

re: your blogging troubles. the only thing i can think is look at the box where you type. just above it on the right-hand side are two tabs: "edit html" and "compose." to see the pictures, make sure you click the "compose" tab. if that doesn't solve it then i got nothin' for ya.