Dana (Steve's sister) is such a wonderful aunt! She is a great photographer and took some fun pictures of my kids. Thanks Dana!
The Drydens!
I love this picture of Kate! She pulls this face ALL THE TIME.
My Dragon.
Sarah with her AWESOME teacher and best friend Kaley.
Sarah and Kaley- being Sharpay from High School Musical.
Sweet Aunt Dana and Ty.
Tyler is walking quite a bit these days and he is only 10 months!
My Minnie Mouse.
Happy Days!
My sweet Katie.
4 comments:
Great Halloween pictures! Half of my kids switched costumes for every event, too. It's great to have a week of fun dress-up time. How nice to have your sister in town.
Your house looks so cute! But your kids look even cuter (: I love all the pictures and that you are back blogging again. I wish we could have been there this weekend with you all! We love you.
WOW, they look GREAT Erica! It was so fun to see you this last weekend. Tell Sharpay, the dragon, and Minnie Mouse we miss them.
I'm so glad I was able to come out and go to your house as well as John and Laura's. It was so fun seeing you all and it was so fun taking all those pictures! love you guys.
Post a Comment