Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


Today is my Mom's birthday! She is an amazing person. She is one of the most giving people I have ever met. I admire her and love her. One thing in particular I love about my mom is that she is always there for me. I can call her when I need advice, when I need someone to talk to for no reason at all, or I want to share something wonderful that happened that maybe nobody else would care about. I feel so lucky and grateful to have her as my mom! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I will never forget when your mom fed us (me, Dana, your Mom, and was there anyone else?) while we were in UT for the Women's Conference. What a wonderful meal and dessert. I thought she went out of her way to do such a nice thing, happy BDay to your mom!