Friday, April 25, 2014

It Makes Me Laugh...

It makes me laugh when I get locked outside and I ask my daughter Megan to come open the door and she looks at me and tells me to go around to another door. How many times has she heard me or the siblings say that? Obviously more than once. I mostly said it when the yard was muddy and I didn't 't want dirty feet stepping right onto the carpet. Megan doesn't understand that though. Haha!

It makes me laugh to remember when I was in 5th or 6th grade I had my picture taken at school and my parents bought the picture. What is funny about that is I look so dumb in the picture. When I asked why they bought the picture, my mom said I thought I looked so cute and so how could she tell me that it wasn 't that cute. What a good mom! 

    
Me in 5th or 6th Grade. Yes those are                   purple shoes!

No comments: